sreda, 31. december 2014



Winter fairytale





So finally we awaited snow in our country and I was so excited that I decided for a little walk in the woods with my best friend and shoot some photos along.
I  have always loved Christmas time because of the lights, decorations, spending time with your friends and family,...etc. But this year wasn't so great because I spent most of December in hospital and having really bad panic attacks. But that day I felt like a little kid walking in the snow and forgot all the problems.
I spent Christmas with my family and it was one of the best that I've ever had. The gifts were great and my favourite is definitely Chanel lipstick that I got from my dad which I'm wearing in this photos. Also I loved all the presents that I received from my friends cause they are so thoughtful. On the Christmas day we played quiz and I don't remember a day that I laughed so much. It was so funny watching my mom screaming the answer if she knew it and claping to herself if she got it right. 


So tomorrow we are going to step in the new year and my new year resolution is to be happy and don't stress as much as I did last year... and more blogging.
So how was your year like and what are your new year resolutions?
I hope that you are going to spent New Year's Eve with the ones you love and that you are going to have a great year.
So I'm going to see you in 2015
Lala




4 komentarji: