sobota, 6. december 2014

THE LUSH HAUL:
First let me mention that I LOVE baths. Every Sunday night I usually take one hour for myself, I light up the candles, I put some relaxing music and I throw  a LUSH BALL in my bathtub.

I found Lush in London, which I visited in August and I fell in love with this store. When I found out that we also got Lush in Slovenia I went to visit it the same second (OK not literally but the first second I got the opportunity to go).

So last month I treated myself and bought a couple of things (sorry because I didn't put the post before, but I lost my footage - typically me)

1. SPACE GIRL


This one is my favourite so I had to buy two of them. The scent is a bit sweet but it's not too strong. When you put it in the bathtub the water becomes purple with little sparkles, but they don't stick on your body.
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/space-girl

2. TWILIGHT

This scent is hard to describe, it says that it smells like lavender but I can't agree with that. The one thing that I can assure is that if you love sweet scents but not too overwhelming then you are going to love it. When you put it in the tub you can see purple, pink and blue colours but at the end it becomes purple.
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/twilight

3. HONEY BEE


This scent reminds me of honey (*duh*) but it's not too strong because I don't actually like the smell of honey. When you put it in the bath the water becomes light yellow.
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/honey-bee
4.PUMPKIN


This bubble bath is a bit different to others. It is more useful than others because you can use it more than once and it also creates bubbles. I think that the smell reminds me of spruce tree but nobody agrees with me. The glitter isn't the best because it sticks on your body after the bath.
(Sorry this was limited edition)

5. THE COMFORTER


This bubble bath literally smells like that bubble gum that we loved when we were younger (hope you know what I mean). The scent is very sweet and you can smell this ball all day and you won't get tired of the smell. When you put it in the bath the water becomes pink and the best part is, that it BUBBLES!!
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/comforter

So yeah, this was it and I think that I'm going to vist Lush in December where there are all the christmas  stuff. So I would like to know what is your favourite Lush product and what do you recommend?

See you soon!
Lala


1 komentar:

  1. Ooh, I love Lush! But we have so many bathing products at home that I shouldn't buy anything new, so I cannot recommend anything to you right now.

    OdgovoriIzbriši